Monday, December 02, 2013

Viewers who rely entirely on CBBC Newsround for gossip about what's happening on the X Factor will be completely unaware of the recent off the rails behaviour of last year's winner, James Arthur. Fortunately there are other sources of information including, of course, Newsround Blog.

James Arthur sang on last night's X Factor results programme and afterwards spoke to presenter Dermot O'Leary.

Dermot O'Leary clapped Mr Arthur's performance of 'Recovery' and exclaimed "JAMES ARTHUR, EVERYONE!" Then he spoke to Mr Arthur -

Dermot O'Leary seeks contrition from James Arthur - (ITV1 on 1st Dec 2013)


Dermot: New single from the album out now. It's been quite a year for you, young man, in particular the last couple of weeks.

James: Yeah, erm y'know it's been an amazing year for me. It's been incredible highs, paired with some terrible lows. Y'know I've made a few very st .. erm silly mistakes but I just want to thank all the people that have stuck with me and supported me. I wanna thank the X Factor for giving me the opportunity to do my ... (audience cheer) Above all I want to say sorry for abusing my position as an X Factor winner, because, you know, I owe everything to this thing, so thank you very much. (more cheering)

Dermot: So, chamomile tea and early to bed from now on, is it?

James: How d'you know I was on the chamomile tea? Yeah I love chamomile tea now - it's very calming.

Dermot: Alright mate, listen it's great to have you with us. Thanks so much. Give it up for the one and only JAMES ARTHUR! (audience cheers)

No comments: